There’s always plenty to do at Wakeda!
Relax by the campfire under Wakeda’s majestic pines, or take advantage of the other fun options available on the property.
The Trading Post
- Free WiFi Hot Spot
- Ice Cream available daily; “Make Your Own Ice Cream Sundaes” Saturday nights
- Satellite Television
- Lounge/Reading Area
- Pool Table
- Sunday Morning Pancake Breakfasts (weather permitting)
- Air Hockey
- Arcade Games
- 18-hole Miniature Golf
- Fully Equipped Playground
- Half-court Basketball
There is no swimming on the property.
Note the nearby areas for swimming in NH Seacoast Section.
NH Seacoast Activities
Wakeda’s location on the New Hampshire seacoast makes it an ideal summer vacation destination, offering unparalleled opportunities to enjoy the ocean and a vast array of wonderful dining, shopping and family-friendly outdoor activities. We’re just a 10 minute drive from bustling Hampton Beach and 20 minutes from Historic Portsmouth, the Kittery Outlets, and beautiful Newburyport, MA.
Things to Do
Swimming close to Wakeda
Wakeda is a great location to launch a day trip to a number of regional attractions in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts.
Manchester NH & Merrimack Valley
NH Lakes Region & White Mountains
Special Events - 2020
- June 13 - 21: Laconia Motorcycle Week.
- June 18 – 20: Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Competition.
- Saturday July 4th: Wakeda's Annual 4th of July Celebration. Fun activities for the kids followed by a red, white & blue parade through the campground. Check here for specific events.
- July 16 - 20: Stratham Fair, Stratham Hill Park, Stratham, NH.
- Saturday July 25th: Wakeda's Christmas in July & Sites Decorating Competition. Check here for events.
- August 17 – August 21: Hampton Beach Children’s Festival.
- August 21 - 23rd: NHRA New England Nationals, New England Dragway, Epping, NH.
- Sunday September 6: Halloween at Wakeda. Don't forget your costumes, it's time to trick or treat through Wakeda's woods! Check here for events and times.
- September 11 – 13: Hampton Beach Seafood Festival.
- September Weekends: Fall Harvest Festivals, Applecrest Orchards, Hampton Falls, NH.
Don't miss other weekend events at the Trading Post including Saturday 7:00PM - 9:00PM Ice Cream Sundae Bar ($) July & August