DUE TO COVID-19 OUR FACILITEIS ARE LIMITED.
PLEASE SEE RESTRICTIONS BELOW.
Wakeda offers a comprehensive set of facilities to make your stay comfortable and fun for the whole family, (including the four-legged members)!
The Trading Post
We are following all CDC protocols regarding COVID-19 safety. Protocols are subject to change without warning.
- Face masks must be worn inside the Trading Post and while ordering from the outside window.
- The first floor will be open for shopping. Please maintain 6ft. distance from other guests. Social distancing must be adhered to at all times. No seating inside the building; picnic tables and a new gazebo are available outside.
- The outside ordering window is available for those who do not want to enter the building. Please wear a mask when ordering at the window.
- The upstairs area will remain closed until further notice.
- Firewood and bagged ice
- Free WiFi Hot Spot - Please utilize the hot spot outside the building, do not loiter inside the building.
- Ice Cream
- Camping Supplies & essential toiletries
- Soda, candy and s'mores ingredients
- Wakeda merchandise (hats, decals, travel mugs, campfire mugs, magnets)
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf: Available 7 days/week even when Trading Post is closed.
- Fully Equipped Playground: Open 8am to dusk, 7 days/week.
- Half-court Basketball
Mike Hambleton Memorial Dog Park
Built in honor of beloved family member, Mike, and his canine pals: Lady, Sadie, Misty, Casey & Murphy.
We invite you to enjoy this special place with your four-legged friends.
The park features a large fenced-in area where pups can roam free and enjoy fun features such as agility equipment, their very own fire hydrant and a drinking fountain. We’ve also provided several benches on which our bipedal visitors can relax.
View Dog Park Rules
- Clean, modern bathrooms with flush toilets and hot (metered) showers
- 24-hour Laundromats
- Fireplaces and picnic tables on all sites
- Dump Station (free for Wakeda campers; fee for off-road users)
- Trailer Storage: Policy and Pricing Here