DUE TO COVID-19 OUR FACILITEIS ARE LIMITED.
PLEASE SEE RESTRICTIONS BELOW.
Wakeda offers a comprehensive set of facilities to make your stay comfortable and fun for the whole family, (including the four-legged members)!
The Trading Post
- Window service available only. The building is closed to guests.
- Firewood and bagged ice
- Free WiFi Hot Spot
- Ice Cream
- Camping Supplies & essential toiletries
- Soda, candy and s'mores ingredients
- Wakeda merchandise (hats, decals, travel mugs, campfire mugs, magnets)
- See 2020 Schedule (above) for Trading Post hours
- Face masks required while ordering at the Trading Post
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf: Available 7 days/week even when Trading Post is closed.
- Fully Equipped Playground: Open 8am to dusk, 7 days/week.
- Half-court Basketball
Mike Hambleton Memorial Dog Park
Built in honor of beloved family member, Mike, and his canine pals: Lady, Sadie, Misty, Casey & Murphy.
We invite you to enjoy this special place with your four-legged friends.
The park features a large fenced-in area where pups can roam free and enjoy fun features such as agility equipment, their very own fire hydrant and a drinking fountain. We’ve also provided several benches on which our bipedal visitors can relax.
View Dog Park Rules
- Clean, modern bathrooms with flush toilets and hot (metered) showers
- 24-hour Laundromats
- Fireplaces and picnic tables on all sites
- Dump Station (free for Wakeda campers; fee for off-road users)
- Trailer Storage: Policy and Pricing Here